COMP IT Inventory is a module that allows you to create fixed assets inventories. In doing so, work with the handheld device with a barcode reader.
Inventura is a unique, modern software solution for the inventory of fixed assets and fixed assets. This solution is open type and easily connects to other information systems.
It is necessary that the articles are labeled with bar code labels, and from the information system it is necessary to download the information about the articles in the appropriate format, with bar codes.
Data is transferred to a Pocket PC device with a built-in bar code reader, and a list of goods can already be performed.
Working with Inventory provides the following options:
- Entry of fixed asset locations;
- For each fixed asset, the location of the asset is recorded;
- Fixed Assets List A very quick list of basic and permanent assets by one scan of the bar code and by entering the quantity and the confirmation of the entry;
- Manual asset / location input If a need arises, for example, Bar code of the article is damaged, manual entry can be made;
- Opportunity to work with a large amount of data The devices work with 20 000 items without any problems;
- Updating the entered data After entering the data, corrections can be made;
- Multi-device capability Several people can run the list at the same time;
- Easy and quick overview of data;
- The ability to view the entered data through a quick search engine.
All necessary information is obtained by one bar code scan. It is possible to use devices that are waterproof, impact resistant and that allow you to read the bar code remotely. For marking items, special labels that are resistant to temperature, humidity, mechanical stresses, impurities, sunlight, etc. can be used if necessary.
We are proud of our many satisfied customers who are leaders in their industries. For years we have been successfully cooperating with Sarajevo Pivara, with the entire Teloptic Group, with the companies Fad Jelah, ŽGP, AC Quattro, ASA group, Procaffe, Siemens, Jafara, Megamix, we work for the Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Policy for the Faculty of Economics, Electrical Engineering and Transport , for Skenderija, the Vakuf Directorate, the Housing Fund, and many other clients.